sounds like someone's name...

or could be your neighbour...

johari

in short - a test used to find out more of yourself.. and what other think of u... the positive traits... in communication and relationships.

did it this morning for yinsern... so decided to set up one to check on myself...

FEEL FREE to do the test on ME... so I can learn more of myself... It's really simple, just choose 5 or 6 traits you think of me... that's ALL!... and you can set up one for yourself too! for others to fill...

***** FILL MY JOHARI REQUEST! *****

to ignore the test... and just see the results... just follow the link at the bottom(currently not really accurate YET! Cuz it's too new to see any results... got to wait till more people fill it up...)

BUT!

I seriously recommend, please do fill my johari first!...

***** VIEW MY JOHARI RESULTS! *****

1 comments:

unnamed said...

Edwin, just few days back I was also sharing with my friend about Johari window which I learned about that from college days, part of the human communication course.

You know there is another window called Nohari? That's specifically for negative personalities.