Ohh... Darn!... I miss gaming... specifically playing Final Fantasy XII... been up in Penang since Wednesday... of course during the stay "THERE"... truly enjoy la...

But now, stuck in Julie's parents place... i'm beginning to feel the pull to head back and start gaming again... truthfully... the game is kinda scary...

It's HUGE!... so far the locales and immenseness is simply overwhelming...

  • If u just stick to the main story line... you will miss quite alot of extras.
  • If u try everything... it's way too much... really!
  • I just want to try as much as i can... which so far already passes the 40hr mark!

The story... is filled with twists, mind whacking "what was that" scenes & overall solid storytelling + voicing! The range of cast and characters is mind boggling...

The graphics... impressive... bear in mind it's a 8 year old machine/tech...

The fluidity of u playing and how the game moves along as u play is unsurpassed...

My mom was down with us for 10 days prior to our trip to penang... and was asking "why my game was playing like that one"... she meant how come got story - aka. movie/cutscenes... her idea of games are simple hack/slash and brainless romps... she had never watched the beginning intro nor had not followed my progress thus far... so all was all a blur too her... but she was nevertheless impressed... :p

If you want more info u can check at the wikipedia... or a game review at IGN. But believe me, you owe it to yourself to play this game if u have a PS2/PS3 console... go borrow/buy one if you don't have one...

ARGHHHH!... can't wait to get home to play...

Soon... soon...

3 comments:

unnamed said...

wahhh...salute to u man.
i understand, the ADDICTION!!!!

haha

Jyan said...

I gave up...

Too big, too much time.

I didn't want to commit.

Still sticking with 30-50 min per game dota matches, where I can actually fellowship with my teammates.

And yes, I even shared the gospel to one of them, praise God hahaha!

edwin74 said...

woo hoo!... FFXII won game of the year in the EDGE gaming magazine... anyway they deserved it lah... almost 5 years development time... i'm still 1/2 way done... :p